Our Home Health Team
Divine Providence offers an exceptionally experienced, diverse, and qualified team of caring professionals:
- Skilled Nursing
- Wound Care Certified Nursing
- Ostomy Care Certified Nursing
- Master's Level Nursing
- Wound-Vac Certified Nursing
- Home Health Aides
- Physical Therapy
- Anodyne Certified Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Physiatrist On-Staff
- Speech Therapy
- Certified Psychiatric Nursing
Skilled Nursing Services
- Initial and periodic nursing assessment
- Medical care of the elderly, bedridden and terminally ill patients (e.g. catheter care, decubitus care, tracheostomy care)
- Diagnosis related teaching for patient and family caregivers
- Diabetic instruction and management
- Medication management (e.g. chemotherapy, hyperalimentatation, intravenous antibiotic therapy)
- Follow-up surgery care (wound care and dressing changes, ostomy care, amputation care)
- We also provide specialty wound care treatment such as Wound Vacuum Therapy for optimal improvement
Home Health Aide Services
- We can provide assistance with hygiene and grooming
- Therapeutic modalities for relief of joint and muscle pain
- Exercises to help restore muscle function and range of motion
- Family and caregiver education with home exercise regimen and safety training
- In-home Ultrasound Therapy for rehabilitation
- Techniques for sensory integration, energy conservation, work simplification, and joint protection.
- Teach therapeutic activities designed to restore physical function.
- Teach compensatory techniques to improve the level of independence in ADLs.
- Design, fabricate, and fit orthotic and self-help devices.
- We can provide help with speech and hearing problems such as those caused by a stroke
Anodyne Therapy (Monochromatic Infrared Photo Energy or MIRE™)
- Helps patients diagnosed with pain and poor circulation in their extremities caused by cardiovascular disease, chemotherapy, vitamin deficiencies, metabolic diseases, anemia, infectious diseases, etc.
- Helps to substantially increase circulation, reduce pain and may help decrease the need for medication.
Medical Social Worker
- We can provide assistance to clients/families with sorting out personal, family, work, financial and other problems that may occur as a result of illness or disability
Procurement of Medical Supplies and Equipment
- We can help provide hospital beds, wheelchairs, walkers, commodes, and diabetic and other medical supplies
- Physician-ordered tests such as urinalysis and blood tests can be performed at home, with results reported to the doctor immediately
Physician Home Visits
- We maintain a referral system for doctors who are able to make home visits whenever required by clients.
3550 W Peterson Ave Chicago, Suite 304, IL 60659 Phone: 773-433-3320 Fax: 773-433-3329
Serving Chicago, IL and surrounding areas including the counties of Boone, Cook, DuPage, Kane,
Kankakee, Lake, McHenry, Will, Winnegabo